As part of the RPA Center of Excellence, you will be supporting the process automation journey by applying automation techniques. ASW is now at a mature level adopted with process automation internally and is planning to further enhance our business units with innovative approach.
As a Business Analyst, you will be focused on building end to end automation process solutions that meets business requirements. You will work within project planning constraints, owning development solutions and have a high level of exposure to a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Evaluate processes and make recommendations with regard to their potential and suitability for RPA and work effort estimation
- Create and maintain throughout the project lifecycle, the Process and Solution Design Document (PSDD) including detailed RPA solution process flows, process and technical specification
- Design and perform test planning and execution on Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions and development best practice
- Drive Blue Prism solutions through test, change management, and production readiness cycles, providing operational and change management support for all RPA developments
- Manage the virtual workforce, maintaining deployed robotics capabilities, business volume scaling, load balancing and allocation of software robots to meet agreed SLAs with business units
- Lead the investigation and detailed analysis of RPA Incidents and process exceptions including a strategic approach to root cause analysis
- Mentor colleagues through the Blue Prism training and accreditation program, providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques
- Experience developing and implementing automated Blue Prism processes as an accredited Blue Prism developer or suitable wider development experience
- Minimum 1 year experience of RPA (BluePrism) delivery, going through the end-to-end automation lifecycle
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- Excellent understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel would be an advantage
- Experience in other coding practices such as .net, VBA, SQL, HTML, C# would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the Retail or Finance Operations, products, systems and divisions would be an advantage
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply