An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Front End Developer/ WordPress Guru to join our expanding team of eLab, based in the heart of London.
- You will need to not only be a a master of all things WordPress but also have a good knowledge of Web Development.
- You will take a leading role in managing the 10+ existing WordPress sites including developing, updating and ensuring they meet all Web standards.
- You will be responsible for creating and managing bespoke tools, programs/platforms and services and use your technical mind to contribute ideas that will help the department to grow.
- Providing reasonable estimates about the effort of the tasks.
- Building and testing components.
- Working closely with the Support Team to help solving the development related issue.
- Participating in meetings with the Supervisors to help them plan developments and subsequent deployments.
- Occasional European travel may be required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position with a passion for web technologies
- Experience with Wordpress customization and development, experience of building Wordpress themes widgets and plugins from scratch.
- Knowledge of preprocessor like SASS
- Knowledge of tools like Webpack, Gulp or Grunt is a plus
***Examples of current and past work are essential***
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply