Aim of the role
• To lead a development team and be responsible of a specific functional area in the implementation of a brand-new project.
• To design, develop and test components of digital systems and to work on the integration with other systems according to the overall design. This will be in relation to several projects for the roll-out of the Hybris platform all over Europe.
• To guarantee the respect of the functional requirements and the satisfaction of the internal clients for the quality and the performance of the websites. The successful candidate will be required to participate in meetings with the Supervisors and to help them plan the developments and deployments.
• Implement and drive best practices across architecture organization;
• Ensure strong analysis of system change implications and provide risk mitigation strategies;
• Provide leadership and direction to other software engineers;
• Analyzing the requirements of the digital systems;
• Producing functional and technical specification documents, system deployment documents;
• Working closely with the Support Team to help solving the development related issue and collaborate with other Team members to reach deadlines and quality of the delivery;
• Conduct code reviews to ensure quality of deliverables;
• Degree in Information Technology or another related subject
• Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in IT, preferably in retail industry
• Strong Knowledge and experience of Hybris development
• Hands-on experience in Java, Java EE and/or Spring Framework design and development, JMS, SOAP, REST , Spring integration module, JS, JQuery, Angular, React, CSS, SASS, JVM , Continuous Integration systems (e.g. Jenkins), relational databases
• Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) is a plus
• Understanding of various API Specification standards like Open API (Swagger) is a plus
• Good communicator and team player in a multinational setting, result-Oriented – focused on measurement and areas to improve results
Why join our team?
• Fantastic opportunity to work for the world’s largest health, beauty and lifestyle retailer with over 11,000 stores operating 20 retail brands in 33 markets, and serving 27 million customers worldwide every week
• Offer your passion, leadership and expertise to a world class organization
• Great working environment - we are a team of fun loving professionals with the passion to succeed
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply