Randstad Technologies, internal division by Randstad for recruitment and selection of IT profiles,
in partnership with A.S. Watson Group, is looking
for brilliant high school/ university graduates to join a professional course
The eCommerce Academy is going to start on Monday march 30th, and will be 6 week length, with a full time scheduling from Monday to Friday, (09:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m).
We are looking for young technology passionates to start a career in the following roles:
- QA Specialist: the resource will take care of guaranteeing high quality standards, by executing testing, following websites releases, pre and post go live
- Digital Service Specialist: the resource will be the first point of contact for the internal stakeholders to detect technical issues, with a strong focus on a clear communication flow, in order to ensure the best support possible to the digital experience
- Product Owner: the resource will carry out detailed analysis of the functional requests, and produce technical documentation to reach out key deliverables
At the end of the course we will offer a work contract and the opportunity to join innovative and challenging projects with a young, dynamic team, with a wide international breath.
Who we are looking:
- High School/University graduates in Economics/ Computer Science/ Management Engineering or Mathematical Engineering.
- Passionate about technology
- Good knowledge of English language, written and oral proficiency (B2/C1 level)
- Willing to work within an international team and face daily working challenges
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply