Aim of the role
We are looking for an experienced Analyst who has a passion for understanding commercial data with a focus on social; you will play a key role within the Digital Team supporting the Digital Marketing Analyst in producing detailed marketing analysis to the wider Marketing, eCommerce department and Business Units across Europe.
- Support the Digital, Marketing and eCommerce Department in delivering campaign analysis across our various marketing channels.
- Continuously develop team reporting, driving insight into the team
- Generate insights reports, gathering social media data from Social Listening Tools and Google Analytics
- Work closely with our European brands and Social Media Specialist to deliver continued commercial growth of the Social Insights, identifying opportunities and monitor performance of the brands KPI objectives
- ssist in setting up, managing and optimizing the social listening tools for our brands, with the aim of sharing analysis and presenting insights to help inform strategy.
- Main vendor contact and super user for the Social Listening Tool
- Reporting on the topics/trends happening across various social media channels.
- Supporting ad hoc insight projects
Skills required & Experience:
- An understanding of Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Competence with social listening tools (super user experience)
- Competence with native platform analytics: Facebook insights, Twitter analytics, YouTube analytics
- Demonstrable skills working with large data sets & databases with strong problem-solving skills
- Must have experience in working with end-to-end social listening projects
- Must understand the marketing/digital/social landscape
- A love of data, someone who is eager to learn and improve our work and offering
- Experience in SQL for Google Analytics Big Query, and implementing tagging via GTM (Not Essential)
- All our European brands eCommerce and Social teams
- Analytics, Marketing, eCommerce and Design teams