Aim of the role
We are looking to recruit an exceptionally motivated and talented individual as Development Team Lead Hybris Platform to join our Group IT Digital team within A.S. Watson.
Main role of the Development Team Lead Hybris Platform will be to manage the development team by organizing and managing the technical resources, to address all the technical activities related to the business units roadmaps and to support all the A.S. Watson production websites.
The Development Team Lead Hybris Platform will be required to design components of digital systems and to work on the integration with other systems according to the overall design. This will be in relation to several projects for the roll-out of the Hybris platform all over Europe.
You will be working under the supervision of the Digital Solution Architect, to guarantee the respect of the functional requirements and the satisfaction of the internal clients for the quality and the performance of the websites. The successful candidate will be required to participate in meetings with the Supervisors and to help them plan the developments and deployments.
• Provide leadership and directions to the Technical Development Leads to address issues and verify roadmaps;
• Organize development team by assigning people to streams;
• Ensure productivity of the development team and quality of the deliverables produced by the development team;
• Analysing the requirements of the digital systems;
• Producing functional and technical specification documents and system deployment documents;
• Designing components;
• Working closely with the Support Team in order to help solving the development related issue and collaborate with other Team members in order to reach deadlines and quality of the delivery;
• Degree in Information Technology or another related subject
• Minimum 7 years’ experience of working in IT, in the Role
• Excellent knowledge of OOP paradigms, software design patterns, and knowledge of agile development methods
• Good knowledge in e-commerce, mobile, multichannel and/or digital application systems
• Proved experience in Java, Java EE and/or Spring Framework design and development hybris platform, Oracle Service Bus
• Curiosity about new technologies and strong automation orientation
• Good communicator and team player in a multinational setting, result-Orientated – focused on measurement and areas to improve results
Why join our team?
• Fantastic opportunity to work for the world’s largest health, beauty and lifestyle retailer with over 11,000 stores operating 20 retail brands in 33 markets, and serving 27 million customers worldwide every week
• Offer your passion, leadership and expertise to a world class organization
• Great working environment - we are a team of fun loving professionals with the passion to succeed