- Work with Finance Shared Service Centre in month-end closing, annual budget, forecast review and analysis.
- Ensure strict compliance of Group and internal policy within the business unit.
- Lead various projects to simplify reporting and process flows. Make recommendations as to where improvements in controls and efficiency could be made
- Prepare audit schedules and liaise with internal and external auditors on audits.
- Act as Finance representative in various projects to implement and achieve business initiatives, while ensuring sound controls and procedures are in place
- Undertake ad hoc projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline
- 10 years+ relevant experience, with knowledge of Retail / FMCG is an advantage
- Ability to work collaboratively with different stakeholders of the organization
- Work under pressure to deadlines ensuring quality of output from the team
- Strong in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply