- Manage, monitor and coordinate mobile project schedule to achieve project outputs
- Drive iOS and Android applications for phones and tablets for internal and external use
- Participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes and estimates.
- Work closely with vendor, non-technical and technical team members
- Prepare project documents and project status update
- Resolve any project related issues, including end-user training
- Testing of software releases, including the preparation of test plans and test results
- Experience working with Google or Apple Mobile Application technologies
- Effective collaborator with vendor, non-technical and technical team members
- Experience with Charles, SOAP, REST or other client-server API testing.
- Experience in JIRA, and Confluence a plus.
- Extensive experience with REACT NATIVE is a big plus.
- Good time management, able to manage and prioritize tasks effectively
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work well as a team or as an individual contributor
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply