The Assistant Accountant will be assisting the team for month-end closing, maintaining Fixed Assets Register and performing reconciliations & other ad-hoc assignments.
- Handle general accounting entries.
- Handle month-end closing tasks including schedules.
- Maintain fixed assets register.
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly management reports.
- Perform Ad hoc assignments.
- Degree holder preferable in Accountancy or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience preferrably from Retail and FMCG background
- Stable, hardworking with a mature mindset and a good team player
- Proficiency in Pivot Table and V-look Up, with knowledge in Oarcle is a plus
- Good command of both spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply