This is an exciting opportunity to work in a digital marketing role for the world’s largest health & beauty retailer, with brands including Superdrug and The Perfume Shop. Supporting the eLab Digital Marketing Team Leader to work with business units to implement their digital marketing activity to improve their sales and profit contributions. You will be a specialist within an area of either PPC or Affiliates digital marketing. You will be able to implement campaigns across multiple websites with the aim of improving website traffic, basket value, conversion and ROAS.
- Acting as the expert for the group in the following paid channels: PPC, Display, Social and Affiliates.
- Helping business units to create and implement strategies across all areas of digital marketing.
- Monitoring and measuring visitors to the various business unit sites via digital paid advertising.
- Centrally monitoring digital paid advertising KPIs, working with business units to improve performance.
- Supporting and guiding business units in order to analyse agency performance to ensure group learnings are implemented across all business units
- Assisting the business units in the management of the appointed Digital Marketing agencies for PPC, Display, Social and Affiliates.
- Creating and owning partnerships with leading digital companies and agencies such as Google and Facebook to benefit of the group.
- Assist in paid search and affiliate tenders across the group.
- Work alongside the eLab content team to ensure the content strategy is in line with improving paid channels performance.
- Strong working knowledge of PPC, Display, Social and Affiliate marketing
- Excellent knowledge of working with online analytics
- High level commercial acumen
- Knowledgeable of the digital market place and competitors
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply