This is an exciting opportunity to work in an end to end production role for the world’s largest health & beauty retailer, with brands including Superdrug and The Perfume Shop.
The Content Production Specialist works in a team developing content for A.S. Watson’s European business units. This is an end to end production process including creative concepting. The ideal candidate should have the ability to maintain a fluid process with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Responsible for executing content for the business units’ content and campaign calendars. This covers a range of photography and video delivered in a variety of formats.
- End to end production experience is essential, along with a creative eye and strong art direction.
- Sources, books and manages all freelancers e.g. photographers, videographers, studios etc.
- Great communication, project and time management skills
- Problem solving
- Understands and evaluates existing processes. Suggests changes to refine and streamline workflows with the goal of maximizing efficiency and productivity without sacrificing quality.
- Collates and distributes all content creation across the group
- Full responsibility of budget management
Skills required & Experience
- Ideally around 2 years experience in a production/creative role for an Agency or Retailer with experience specializing in health and beauty
- Must have a track record of executing creative content specializing in digital. Added bonus if you have 360 experience.
- Strong project management and organization skills with the ability to complete a project within the deadline, under budget and to an exceptional standard with a large focus on attention to detail, problem solving and being flexible at any given time.
- Passion for the digital space, innovation within content and willingness to break new ground and try new approaches.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proactive can do attitude with the willingness to go above and beyond and support the team/managers while required
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply