The Digital Business Specialist (DBS) manages the ASW eCommerce and supply chain platforms. The main responsibilities are to drive improvement projects, from gathering requirements to project delivery across our Asia businesses. The role involves cross-functional project management across commercial, ecommerce, supply chain and IT functional teams. The scope of the role includes understanding the business problem, developing solutions, preparing change documentation and ensuring successful deployment. As Digital Business Specialist you will on the lookout for continuous improvement opportunities and will be supporting our business units with best in class ecommerce/supply chain solutions.
- Responsible for owning the project management process and methodology acting as the gatekeeper to the production environment, while ensuring a smooth delivery of planned system implementation.
- Liaise with Asia business units and development resources on eCommerce & Supply Chain management system improvements and implementation
- Engage with technical, business and stakeholders in business units to ensure BU is fully on-board and deployment readiness.
- Manage project implementation end-to-end (i.e., requirements gathering, change documentation, and creation of release notes) and ensure smooth and timely communication among stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of market knowledge and to recommend process improvement and streamlining to identify the best practice
- Produce KPI reports
- Relevant Bachelor degree or higher diploma, preferably in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or IT related discipline
- Experience in implementation or support of eCommerce platform, or any other digital services such as website and mobile applications, as well as supply chain management systems
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with must-do attitude to deliver the best quality of work and provide account management services
- Excellent analytical, planning and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in both Cantonese and English, Mandarin is a plus
- Occasional travels across Asia will be required
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply