Overview of the role
The A.S. Watson Group eLab Technology department is looking for a passionate QA Specialist to join the team in Milan. This is a fantastic role that sits in the heart of the Digital Delivery team and touches on many areas of best in class eCommerce delivery. He/she will be dedicated to software validation of the Hybris eCommerce platform on all the Group Business Units over Europe. He / She will be responsible to assure a quality service to the client on test of new releases and fixes as part of the software development lifecycle.
What you can expect to learn from us
- To become an expert in e-commerce, mobile, multichannel and digital application systems.
- Gain a very good knowledge of SAP Hybris platform.
- Have an understanding of the Commercial and marketing side of the eCommerce.
- Gain organizational and communication skills.
- Work in an international environment, being in contact with several Business Units all around Europe.
- Work in a young, amazing and funny Team!
- Perform release validation in early testing environment, and produce and execute Test Cases.
- Inform QA Lead about issues and priorities.
- Provide input and assistance to development team to identify and resolve defects.
- Identify areas of test improvement through analysis, experience and use of metrics.
- Produce reports on QA activities.
- Assisting with scripting of automated scenario/load/stress tests.
- Could be required to travel across Europe
- Degree in Computer Science Engineering or another related field
- 1 year + of experience in retail or consulting company
- Knowledge in e-commerce, mobile, multi channel and/or digital application systems.
- Knowledge and experience of Hybris is a definite advantage
- Experience of manual/automated testing
- Italian fluent, English a must
- Proactive with a high attention to detail and strong team attitude
Why join our team?
- To become an expert in e-commerce, mobile, multichannel and digital application systems
- Gain a very good knowledge of SAP hybris platform;
- Have an understanding of the Commercial and marketing side of the eCommerce;
- Gain organizational and communication skills;
- Work in an international environment, being in contact with several Business Units all around Europe;
- Have experience in one of the biggest global retails in the world (group is part Fortune global 500 companies)
- Work in a young, amazing and fun Team!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply