Support the eLab Commercial teams (Design, Marketing, Content, Analytics, eCommerce) to work with Business Units to analyse and monitor website performance with the aim of improving the sales and profit contributions through enhanced UX and Design. Become part of the group’s experts in digital UX, focussed on delivery with a passion for the customer experience. Continuously drive UX and design improvements to our websites across all devices and keep up to date with new market opportunities that can be implemented across the group.
- Expert knowledge. You will be the expert for the group in UX and the customer journey through each of our BUs websites, reporting to the UX Team Leader. Guide and advise BUs working alongside eLab Design team by creating wireframes and visualisations of improved UX and Design functionality.
- Research & analytics. Build and source research that can be shared across the group to benefit our websites performance using the data. Work with internal teams and BUs to analyse and improve the performance of key user journeys.
- Communication. Ability to brief designers and developers and test UX improvements in test environments to ensure they are on brief.
- Competitor Activity. Create competitor activity monitoring for key user journeys along with building general awareness of best in class user experience. Work with Design & UX manager on a feasibility plan to implement the findings that could benefit the business.
- Test and learn. Work with business units to create multivariate and A/B testing plans. Use the results to improve the relevant metrics.
- Future opportunities and industry updates. Keep up to date with developments and latest thinking regarding UX and Design. Share and use this knowledge to keep developing the BU websites to stay ahead of our competitors.
- Support and development. Create a support network for business units that allow them to share and discuss best practice in UX and design.
Skills required & Experience
- Experience as an UX designer or Visual Design background
- Excellent understanding of user centred design
- Ability to carry out user research to reveal usability issues hindering the customer journey
- Ability to produce visual aids such as wireframes and prototypes to propose and demonstrate UX improvements
- Ability to facilitate stakeholder and user workshops
- Good understanding of multivariate or A/B testing
- Keeps up-to-date with digital market place and competitors
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to present
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply