This role is to support Health & Beauty Asia eCommerce team in the areas of data analysis, data visualization, process optimization for driving operational excellence and business performance enhancement.
- Support the stakeholders on process automaton including but not limited to financial reporting, KPI measurements, BI Dashboard design and development, etc.
- Review the change requests from business units and work with IT and users on gathering requirements, change documentation and implementation
- Work with line managers on UAT and provide input and review on overall testing plan
- Support eCommerce project execution with proactively monitoring potential risk and recommend mitigating measurements, if required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, eCommerce, Information Technology, Operation Management or related disciplines
- Min. 3 years of exp. in system analysis/business optimization, preferably with focus on online payment/finance/supply chain data
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel with Macro, SQL, SAP BO (or other BI tools)
- Experienced in design and development of metrics, reports, analysis and dashboards to drive key business decisions
- Skilled in process mapping, analysis of as-is and to-be processes and gap assessments
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- With a holistic understanding of eCommerce business is an advantage
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply