- Support the manager in regional review meetings with the Buying Directors on driving the business strategy and maximizing the profits
- Interpret multiple sources of data to provide business insights on business plan and support the best practice sharing
between the buying teams in Asia and Europe
- Enhance the relationship with branded suppliers including but not limited to promotion of our international
partnership agreement and negotiation of contract terms and service range
- Support the regular business review meetings with branded suppliers such as performance review on order fulfillment, operation excellence and identification of business opportunities, etc.
- Provide assistance in the coordination of Global Suppliers Conference with devising the agenda, presentation material preparation and logistics support
- Degree in Business related disciplines with over 5 years of relevant working experiences.
- Exposure to work in a fast paced environment, such as retail, FMCG companies is preferred.
- Good business development and marketing mindset, able to work well with senior executives / various stakeholders and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good business acumen, analytics skills, problem solving and coordination skills, able to present ideas and draw insight from data.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin