- Consult with business units and data scientists on the team to analyze and insights discovery.
- Work with huge volume of data and complex analysis into quantitatively proficient and actionable insights
- Work with data scientists to apply advanced statistic and analytics to insights discovery
- Participate in data visualization of data analytics with reporting analysts
- Develop consistent, efficient and repeatable data processing required to support data analysis across business units
- Validation of data science related products. Working with large data sets via SQL, Python or R.
- May participate in testing for data science projects or any ad-hoc duties
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information System (MIS), Statistics, Business or related discipline
- Strong background and passion in data analysis and insights discovery.
- Past analysis portfolio is highly desired
- Extensive knowledge and skills in SQL and dealing with large data sets. Python and R experience is highly preferred
- Deep understanding of analytics, including data management, business intelligence and insights discovery
- Able to prioritize and co-ordinate work streams/projects to drive delivery of overall programme
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Data Analyst
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply