This position will work in our Health & Beauty Asia and Eastern Europe team to source trendy products, coordinate & collect marketing materials from various brand principals and to maintain system data & project management.
- Support the sourcing process including but not limited to price comparison/negotiation, product evaluation, sample arrangement and consolidation of detailed product information from suppliers;
- Follow-up orders and enquiries including liaison between Business Unit buyers and vendors, and to ensure on-time shipment delivery for the orders;
- Manage digital contents, product label & POSM to support quarterly thematic promotions;
- Coordinate with both internal and external parties on vendor profile creation, product uploading, preparing pre-order documents and system data maintenance;
- Prepare reports and summarize data for purchases and sales analysis purposes
- Degree holder with minimum 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in beauty sector
- Proficient in MS Office especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in both spoken and written English, Cantonese
- Well organized, strong analytical skills as well as a good team player
Fresh graduates with passion in health & beauty products are also welcome.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.