We’re looking for a passionate individual to support our international family of health & beauty retailers in Europe and Asia, including brands such as Superdrug, Marionnaud and More.
As a UX Team Leader, you will play a key role in leading the UX team plan and architect the user experience design for websites, mobile apps, intranets and web applications for all European Business Units for A.S. Watson Group. You will lead the creation of digital products made from a user’s perspective. You’ll also be developing the people in the team, working with the Group Business Unit’s to understand what it needs from the UX team, identifying opportunities and promoting products.
Applicants will be invited to share their online portfolios to accompany their CV’s during interview stage to showcase their experience.
- Creating, driving and articulating a vision for the UX roadmap for A.S Watson’s European Business Units. Act as the champion for user-focused design across the group. Make strategic and tactical UX decisions related to design and usability as well as features and functions.
- Lead in defining the development of intuitive experiences from concept to wire framing/interactive prototypes and final design execution. Perform usability assessments and tests of interactive systems
- Communicating across different teams within our digital hub ‘eLab’ and Business Units, including design, content, analytics, marketing and tech. Understanding and building relationships within the different departments that make up the team.
- Identifying outcomes and goals, establishing KPIs that will help to deliver campaigns successfully, and mapping design decisions to key performance indicators (KPIs). All decisions must be measurable, based upon data and evidence
- Planning and mapping time, defining the task, establishing the outcomes and goals; agreeing on realistic deadlines and providing feedback on completion of the task. Developing an awareness of context, expanding beyond the realms of design to encompass a broader business context.
- Ensure there is a collaborative process between the design and implementation of the final designs
- Leadership of the UX function ensuring that the team are positioned to provide a high quality service to stakeholders. Ensuring all the team’s members are challenged and motivated; identifying the appropriate individual(s) to complete projects, assessing the team member(s) ability and ascertaining any training needs
- Mastery of the interactive development process – thorough knowledge and experience planning, documenting and leading interactive projects (Web, Mobile App, Intranet, Web App). Immersed in UX best practices and able to create succinct documentation for interactive projects
- Detail-oriented and highly organised with strong project management skills. Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines, committed to delivering solutions on time and within budget
- Will possess outstanding creativity, a highly detailed nature, and the ability to help define and solve complex user interface problems. Strong problem-solving skills with investigative mentality and a proactive nature
- Able to translate complex concepts and interactions into visually coherent wireframes or prototypes
- The ability to make things happen with limited direction. Excellent proactive attitude, take-charge personality and “can-do” demeanour
- Strong expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe XD, Axure and interactive Prototyping Tools (Figma, Framer, Marvel)
- Strongly familiar with standard coding languages for interactive products (E.g., HTML/CSS). Ability to code is a plus but not required
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply