- Store performance review and analysis – Review P&L structure and sales pattern (by category level, product range, customer tier, etc) to identify root cause for variance and facilitate execution.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports and analyse monthly operating results and KPI for management review
- Financial data processing, handling and analysis – provide analytical support to senior management and other departments to facilitate management decision.
- Work with Finance Shared Service Centre in month-end closing, annual budget, forecast review and analysis
- Participate in annual budget, quarterly forecast and strategic plan exercise.
Perform other ad hoc analysis / assignments as required
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or other Business related disciplines with professional accounting or finance qualifications
- At least 4 years experience in accounting, business reporting and analysis area
- With strong numerical sense and analytical abilities
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese, including Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply