Aim of the role
Was “how does this work?” your favourite question when you were a child? Is it still like that? Great! eLab Technology is seeking a Digital Business Analyst to join a dynamic team in one of the coolest areas of Milan. You’ll be spending a majority of your time describing how things work, but this time not with toys but with… eCommerce websites! Not only this, you’ll work in close collaboration with our business units (BU’s / brands) to understand their needs and collaborate to draft their digital roadmap!
- You’ll carry out detailed analysis of the functional requests for change based on the inputs received by the change manager and senior business analysts;
- Write accurate and effective documentation;
- Support the development team
ensuring that digital deliverables meet business requirements.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the digital world
- Degree in Engineering or Economy disciplines (digital and IT exams preferred)
- Knowledge of UML highly desired
- Experience in eCommerce is mandatory (hybris/SAP CX experience will be preferred)
- Fluent English and Italian, We are international!
- Must have excellent analytical skills and demonstrate high attention to detail. Driven by a desire to make improvements
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply