Aim of the role
To design, develop and test components of digital systems in relation to multiple projects linked to the roll-out of the SAP Hybris platform across our European Business Units (BU’s / brands).
To meet the functional requirements of our internal clients (BU’s) in order to optimize the performance of our eCommerce websites.
You will have the chance to be involved in Front End or Back end Development of our eCommerce websites
- You’ll be analysing the requirements of the digital systems.
- Producing functional and technical specification documents.
- Building and testing components (unit testing).
- Working closely with the Support Team to help solve any development related issues.
- Participating in meetings with the Supervisors to help them plan developments and subsequent deployments.
- Occasional European travel may be required.
- Degree in Information Technology or another related subject
- Experience of working in IT
- Knowledge in e-commerce, mobile, multichannel and/or digital application systems
- Hands-on experience in Java, Java EE and/or Spring Framework design and development
- Working Knowledge of HTML5 standards and responsive design guidelines and best practices
- Working Knowledge of CSS3 standards and tools like sass and compass
- Working experience on development of CMS configurable components (hybris WCMS is a plus)
- Experience with Wordpress customization and development is highly appreciated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply