As Project Manager, you’ll will act as an Internal Management Consultant and will be required to develop business solutions to the challenges that our Business Units face. You’ll implement these solutions with the in house teams to ensure that they can deliver their budgets or improve their performance. The areas in which the Project Manager shall engage are category management, financial modelling, operational optimisation, commercial profitability, pricing & promotion strategy as well as providing in-depth analyses using market data, internal financial data, KPIs and customer data.
- Understand & Analyse the challenges the business units face within the wider context (Market dynamic, Economy, Customer Trend etc.) to drive solution-finding processes in the team.
- Develop implementable solutions together with the head of department and team members, plan deliverables, success measures and resource requirements to create a plan to be presented to stakeholders, as well as how to sustain the solutions after initial implementation
- Build and maintain long-term relationship with business units’ team, keeping them updated on project progress, timelines and any changes
- Create and execute project plan and keep it updated as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Able to work with ambiguity and be versatile to handle changes and uncertainties
- Retail experience with understanding of Commercial (Trade), Operations, Finance, CRM and SCM functions is advantageous
- Strong analytical (Quantitative and Qualitative) skills with understanding of financial reports
- Excellent presentation, communication and persuasion skills, with the ability to influence and manage both internal and external parties
- Cultural and commercial awareness in running projects
- Working knowledge of project management concepts and tools, understanding a project lifecycle from concept to design stage
- Multilingual would be advantageous
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply