In this position, you’ll be supporting the Head of Department and Project Managers to develop and deliver a variety of projects to our Retail Business Units across Europe, including the likes of Superdrug, Marionnaud and More. You’ll contribute towards the development of business solutions to the challenges the retailers face, and business partner with relevant teams to provide insights through data analysis and market research to support the development of these solutions.
- Collect and analyse data following project development, liaising with business units to collect required data. Analysis shall cover market trends, operational optimisation, commercial profitability, pricing, acquisition opportunities etc. Provide insights based on your findings.
- Support Head of Department and Project Managers by contributing towards the development of solution finding processes
- Assist in preparing project updates, reports and presentations
- Research industry best practices for issues the retails are experiencing to provide insights to help develop solutions
- Partnering with business units to build and maintain strong relationships with business units, and provide ad hoc analytic services upon request
- Challenge the status quo to be able to identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- At least 2-3 years of relevant professional experience - within a retail business would be advantageous
- Strong analytical, financial and numerical skills. Proficient use of Excel and understanding of basic statistical concepts
- An inquisitive nature, with an excellent attitude and enthusiasm for making a difference
- Able to interpret and analyse data relevant to the project or business
- Good communication skills, with a cultural and commercial awareness
- Multilingual would be advantageous
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply