We’re looking for a passionate individual to support our international family of health & beauty retailers in Europe and Asia, including brands such as Superdrug, Marionnaud and More.
You’ll be supporting the European businesses to develop their digital marketing strategies to improve their traffic, sales and profit contributions. You’ll be the business expert in SEO, monitoring business KPIs against Group wide benchmarks and keep up to date with new market opportunities that can be implemented across the Group.
- Expert knowledge in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – analysing, reviewing and implementing changes to websites across the group so they are optimised for local search engines
- Centrally monitoring and measuring visitors to the various websites, working with the local teams to understand and improve website visits
- Enhancing the Groups KPIs to aid performance across all levels, supporting business units to share and discuss best practice to enhance the group wide content strategy
- Identify opportunities for each of our websites and create a strategy which will help drive organic growth, then drive this through the business. Working alongside the other in-house teams to drive organic performance
- Keeping up to date with the developments and opportunities within the digital marketing world, sharing best practice and using the knowledge to keep up ahead of our competitors
- Creating reports to analyse website performance and communicate findings with various stakeholders
- Work with the technical team to ensure SEO technical best practices are implemented across the BU’s sites.
- Proven SEO experience with good knowledge of PPC and Affiliate marketing
- Ability to track and report on search terms/ keyword rankings and analytics to monitor performance website and make recommendations
- Have an in-depth knowledge of SEO copywriting and keyword research
- Able to monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to keep up to date with changes
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of working with online analytics, keeps up to date with digital market place and competitors
- Experience of tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Google Search Console, keyword performance tracking software, Google Analytics
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply