Work in our Regional Team, this role is responsible for development of our own brand products, in close collaboration with Asia & Europe Business Units, Marketing, QA and suppliers to maximize the profitability.
- To assist the line manager, In co-operation with the Own Brands Specialists and Regional Marketing team, to identify a continuous stream of commercially valuable new products
- To manage development projects of our own brand products from sourcing to post launch, namely product sourcing, concept brief development to suppliers, product development, demand forecasts, post launch management and ongoing portfolio planning, etc.
- To ensure correct product packaging artwork and marketing material for product launch
- To ensure quality assurance of the products, secure required registration and adherence to legal requirements
- To provide support to ad-hoc product development projects and new product development meetings, etc.
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- At least 3 years experiences in merchandising / product development. With FMCG / Beauty / Skincare / Color cosmetics experience is an advantage
- Good project management skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Commercially astute, with strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Knowledge of OEM product development is a plus
- Self motivated with an ability to manage day to day issues independently
- Team player capable of taking on board other perspectives
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply