To support the Regional Marketing team in developing overall social digital marketing strategy and execution plan.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly analytics on social media to improve our performance
- Explore opportunities to leverage with social media sites, e.g. Facebook , Google, WeChat, tiktok or new and upcoming channel
- Get up-to-date information and insights from industry to build Best Practices for Business Units
- Understand Business Units' specific needs and provide support by reviewing and analyzing social digital media with them
- Be the Watsons social page administrator and Customers Services on product information or any queries
- Understand Watsons retail brand and Own Brand insights to provide creative inbound marketing solutions to be included in the campaign toolkit.
- Work with eCommerce team and other Regional teams to provide social media ideation
- Bachelor Degree holder, 3-5 years of relevant experience in digital marketing, demonstrating progressive career growth and pattern of exceptional performance
- Prior track record of “breakthrough” consumer engagement through exceptional content marketing. Prepare and write guideline for the social media
- Expert knowledge of social media channels and methods of marketing communications through social media.
- Strong problem solving, excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Able to collaborate effectively with others in a highly-matrix environment
- Excellent in reading and writing English and Chinese
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply