We’re looking for a passionate individual to support our international family of health & beauty retailers in Europe and Asia, including brands such as Superdrug, ICI Paris, Marionnaud and More.
In this position, you’ll be supporting the International Partnership Team in driving top line growth and margin optimization across multiple markets in Europe through group leverage, sourcing and international negotiations. Your focus will include leading the administration and operational execution of international projects including planning, reporting process and meeting materials preparation.
- Collect and compile data: gather data from business units and suppliers, and compile financial reports
- Coordinate communication across the Group, support meetings and conference calls. Organisation of Regional meeting including senior internal and external management teams, keep maintenance of minutes
- Support in developing business units’ relationships, including coordination of commercial activities, service delivery and answering queries
- Monitor contractual supplier services and deliverables
- Administration duties including - contract filing, maintenance of suppliers “brand database“
- Analysis of supplier turnover and service levels, as well as providing insights into commercial opportunity through analysing supplier portfolios, sales momentum, gap analysis of portfolios and price tiering in various categories
- Analysing eCommerce and CRM Data to provide insight on growth opportunities
- University graduate or equivalent with commercial/financial background and strong analytical skills
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in buying, finance, project coordination or other related areas.
- Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels with a positive and professional attitude with high degree of cultural sensitivity
- Strong reporting, administration, presentation creation and data analysis skills
- High attention to detail, maintaining the highest standard of accuracy and affinity with numbers
- Fluent in English, French and other additional languages are considered highly beneficial.
- Willingness and flexibility to occasionally travel in Europe
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply