- Work with Finance Shared Service Centre to review month-end closing. Prepare annual budget, forecast review and analysis.
Liaise with internal auditor and follow up with different departments on annual audit findings.
- Prepare reports for management discussion, provide analytical support to senior management and other departments to facilitate management decision.
- Work closely with departments including Buying, Operations, Marketing, Promotion Planning and Group Functions to support daily business growth, while ensuring sound controls and procedures are in place.
- Perform CAPEX investment evaluation, pre/post promotion analysis, review store P&L and KPIs.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Finance, Research or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in accounting and audit experience for accounting firms / MNCs, Experience in retail / FMCG will be an advantage
- Ability to work and interface well with various organizations and personnel at all levels
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and knowledge of Oracle or similar systems.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills and commercial mindset
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English and Chinese
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply