Aim of the role
More than just a job in CRM. Join our DataLab team.
If you’re a Marketing professional, with experience in Campaign Management, who’s looking to join a fun, data-obsessed team reaching out to thousands of customers every day, well… we’ve got a perfect opportunity for you.
You may have not heard of us, but you know our brands.
We’re looking for a passionate individual to support our international family of 12 health & beauty retailers in Europe and Asia, including brands such as Superdrug, Marionnaud and More. The Campaign Support Manager will be working with our European retailers on projects ranging from CRM planning, to driving loyalty and customer retention through personalised and timely customer communications.
Did we mention we’re the biggest Health & Beauty retailer in the world?
At A.S. Watson you’ll be part of a place where teamwork, innovation and dynamic thinking make the culture. Where your future and success are as important as your company’s. Join us. Be part of More.
What you will be doing in the role
- End-to-end operational scheduling and deployment of campaigns and programmes from the BUs.
- Working with the BUs to ensure timely delivery of all campaign targeting pre-requisites.
- Supporting the customer campaign planning process, raising potential challenges and recommendations that could affect/improve the campaign.
- Gaining in depth knowledge of the Campaign Management Adobe application and customer data used to deliver all customer communications.
- QA and supporting all aspects of campaigns created by the BUs prior to execution.
- Monitoring of live campaigns to apply optimisation as necessary and adjust based on BU requirements
What we will need from you:
- 3-5 years of relevant CRM experience
- Experience with campaign management tools - (Seibel, Adobe, etc)
- Experience in loyalty, direct marketing, and customer marketing analytics. This should include relevant campaign experience in CRM operations for targeted, complex campaign activity for large retailers.
- Demonstrable experience of solving client challenges using technical acumen and/or mathematical methodologies
- Strong written & spoken communication skills – ability to summarise complex information into clear and concise insights and actions.
- Ability to organise, analyse and evaluate campaign metrics and translate these into useful insight suitable for the BUs.
- As A.S. Watson is an international organisation, additional European languages are also seen as an added benefit