Aim of the role
More than just a job in CRM. Join our DataLab team.
If you’re a Marketing professional, who’s looking to join a fun, data-obsessed team reaching out to thousands of customers every day, well… we’ve got a perfect opportunity for you.
You may have not heard of us, but you know our brands.
We’re looking for a passionate individual to support our international family of 12 health & beauty retailers in Europe and Asia, including brands such as Superdrug, Marionnaud and More. The CRM Campaign Co-ordinator will be working with our European retailers on projects ranging from eCRM planning, to driving loyalty and customer retention through personalized and timely customer communications.
Did we mention we’re the biggest Health & Beauty retailer in the world?
At A.S. Watson you’ll be part of a place where teamwork, innovation and dynamic thinking make the culture. Where your future and success are as important as your company’s. Join us. Be part of More.
What you’ll be doing in the role
- Actively engage with the DataLab Campaign team to leverage best practice and customer focused developments
- Work closely with the Customer Insights team to analyze the campaigns and take action at a customer level to optimize campaign performance
- Manage and develop eCRM solutions by liaising closely with European BUs to ensure eCRM activity compliments offline CRM, Brand and National activity
- Develop and hands on implementation of targeted and personalized comms through campaign briefing, set up, build, testing, dispatch, creative briefing and asset creation
- Working with the design team to guide, manage and ensure all creative, copy and imagery used is on brand and relevant to our target audience
- Implementing Best Practice principles across all customer emails, developing and executing the Email test and learn strategy
- Monitoring of competitor activity, developing an understanding of their marketing strategies and identifying and delivering new opportunities for acquisition and retention
- Integrate data driven segments and models into the eCRM campaigns to deliver a personalized experience
- Develop a test and learn approach to constantly optimize the eCRM strategy, KPIs, customer engagement and conversion
- 1-2 years of relevant eCRM experience in Digital CRM and eCRM execution
- Significant experience in managing email campaigns – set-up, deployment & analysis on campaign management tools (Adobe campaign)
- Good understanding of digital marketing, CRM principles and Retail
- An understanding of data segmentation, targeting & data analytics
- An eye for design with significant experience in managing eCRM campaigns, activity and performance
- Knowledge of HTML would be ideal
- A second European language is seen as an advantage