A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of eCommerce to join a world leading health, beauty and lifestyle retailer. As the Head of eCommerce, you will lead and deliver the A.S. Watson Group eCommerce strategy across Europe. Using your knowledge and skills work with multiple business units to create their commercial eCommerce strategy. Lead your team to implement the strategy driving additional sales, customer engagement and profitability.
As the Head of eCommerce, your key responsibilities will include:
- Set the strategic direction and support for European markets to drive eCommerce growth
- Own and develop the eCommerce trading calendar, collaborating across multiple European teams to align on objectives and ensure consistency of message
- Monitor business KPIs against Group wide benchmarks to help manage performance.
- Ensuring upcoming campaigns are planned and executed accurately and on a timely basis
- Use data deep dives to identify trends, opportunities and areas to improve performance
- Deliver sales by owning the eCommerce strategy ensuring rapid growth whilst driving a high performing team
- Collaboration with Head of Commercial Services to manage advertising spend to achieve and optimise traffic and ROI goals
- Manage and influence BU leadership to ensure compliance to strategy and "one team" vision for ASW online.
- Expert in commercial delivery and digital trading
- Excellent knowledge of working with online analytics
- Proven track record in digital delivery and trading
- Highly skilled communicator with experience of mentoring, developing and leading teams