We’re looking for a passionate individual to support our international family of health & beauty retailers in Europe and Asia, including brands such as Superdrug, Marionnaud and More.
The ASW Group Supply chain team have a role to support the project managers and the European businesses across a variety of supply chain projects and system implementations. The focus is on improving distribution efficiencies and the application of best practice across the whole supply chain. A varied role working with different functions across the organisation, as well as with the local supply chain teams.
- Assist project managers on focused supply chain and distribution projects to include; improving availability, supplier collaboration and reviewing supply chain efficiencies
- Assist in formulating & documenting supply chain best practice in conjunction with Group Supply Chain Management
- Support the Group Supply Chain team in projects to review and model the network and warehouse layouts by learning and utilising the latest software applications to support these decisions (CAST & CLASS). Also playing a key role in the end to end of each project from conception to delivery
- Assist Group IT and Group Supply Chain during implementations of multi business technology solutions by providing project support and training guidance to the local teams. Examples include but not limited to Slim4 replenishment software, eCommerce fulfillment software
- Become ‘superuser expert’ on technology implementations to assist business units with any queries. Provide training to reinforce best practice and compliance to our ROS standards
- Educated to degree level in a discipline preferably Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Operation Management or a similar scientific based subject
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in a similar role within a Supply Chain specialist, Logistics provider or similar department of an FMCG organization
- Past experience of working with supply chain systems, software and technology as a key user
- Experience of being part of project team implementing technology solutions highly desirable
- Must be prepared to travel around Europe and the UK on a regular basis
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to gather, test and analyse data
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply