We have an exciting opportunity at A.S. Watson for a L&D Administrator to support the roll out of learning and development initiatives for our European Group colleagues.
Working as a member of the Group L&D Team Europe and reporting to the L&D Business Partner, the L&D Administrator will provide administration and event support for the L&D Team. They will also act as backup for the Battersea office management.
- Assist the L&D Team with organising L&D events: bite size courses, full day workshops, virtual seminars etc.
- Manage the coordination of several European Development Programmes - from booking venues, to organizing travel and accommodation, keeping in touch with delegates and suppliers, preparing materials and attending some of the events to ensure they run smoothly etc.
- Support the planning and coordination of the annual digital European HR Summit
- Handle the administration of online development assessments through various systems
- Maintain accurate records of all the L&D initiatives run and help evaluate them
- Manage the financial side of L&D by updating budget sheets, dealing with invoices and contracts
- Manage and drive engagement of L&D initiatives through the internal communication tools
- Support office management by taking calls when required, procuring stationary and maintaining L&D and stationary cupboards in good order
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone with previous experience of working in an administration role within a fast-paced environment who has these skills:
- Confident energetic approach
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Customer focused
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills to be able to handle and correctly process data
- A personable team player with a can-do attitude that is willing to learn new skills
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive outlook
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, make decisions and stay calm under pressure
- Well organized with strong planning and prioritizing skills
Why join our team?
- The Group People team is based in Battersea - great working environment, small team of dynamic and fun loving professionals with the passion to succeed and where a positive attitude can show great returns in a short period of time
- We strengthen our business through the development of our own people
- ASW is the world’s largest health, beauty and lifestyle retailer with over 14,000 stores operating 13 retail brands in 25 markets, and serving 22 million customers worldwide every week
- We have Business Units across Europe with UK offices in Croydon, High Wycombe and Dunstable