Aim of the role
If you have a passion for eCommerce and an international profile, we’d love to hear from you! We’ve got a fantastic opportunity to join A.S. Watson Group as an eCommerce Administrator, working on our key international websites.
Do you have excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with our key stakeholders across Europe? Do you have experience using Excel in a retail / eCommerce environment? Are you highly organised with a proven ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and a high attention to detail?
We’d especially love to find someone who is fluent in English and one other Central European language.
- Prepare, set up, and maintain all product & page content (descriptions, images, meta data) for given sites
- Load and test all promotions and promotional content for website
- Complete weekly and monthly reporting of key site KPI’s such as sales performance, conversion, traffic and average transaction value
- Manage and maintain the commercial calendar for set categories across given European markets
- Establish & maintain internal relationships with business unit key contacts and eLab colleagues
- Establish and maintain external relationships with all suppliers to facilitate the retrieval of product and range imagery and descriptions
- Additional projects across eCommerce and digital as required
Skills & Experience required
- Passion for eCommerce
- Commercially aware
- Excellent time management
- A real team player, happy to roll up their sleeves and help when needed
- High attention to detail and accuracy with product, promotion and content on the site
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally
- Fluent in English and one other Central European language.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply