The position is to drive the Group information Security Policy and Standard compliance and implementation for AS Watson Group across Asia..
- Assist in the development of AS Watson Group IT Security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Assists in maintaining a regular governance for managing the regional information security risks performance for the Group’s Asia business unit.
- Act as the main responsible party to drive the Policy compliance across AS Watson users and the regional business units
- Perform periodical Security and Control assessment to ensure that business unit are compliant with the Group IT Security Policies and Standard
- To support the on-going maintenance and update of the Group IT Security Policies and Standard according to the industry best practices (e.g. ISF, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS etc.), technology and relevant regulatory requirement
- Responsible for supporting Regional Information Security and Risk Governance for the Asia countries to ensure the Security posture of business units are properly measured, monitored and managed
- Support the implementation of Security project implementation and day-to-day Security best practices, Information Security, Risk assessment
- Conduct necessary IT Security and Risk control monitoring, testing to determine the control effectiveness
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines with CISM, CISA or CISSP qualification
- At least 8 years’ experience in Information Security, Risk Management area
- Knowledge of ISF, ISO27001, PCI-DSS
- Strong liaison skill & teamwork, passion & commitment mentality
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply