This position will work in our Health & Beauty Asia & Eastern Europe Marketing team to support the execution of innovative CRM strategies for Watsons Brand.
- Implement and manage effective CRM strategies, programs & events for customer retention regionally and business expansion.
- Prepare regular/ad hoc reports on customer, market and competitor insight and identify strategies/actionable recommendations for boosting customers' loyalty.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with local CRM team, Group CRM team, Group IT team to deliver business process and system enhancement across all CRM solutions
- Provide guidelines and best practices sharing to enhance BUs CRM core competences on building CRM programs
- Monitor the KPI measurements covering members active rate, sales participation, members growth and sustainability and CRM programs across business units
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related disciplines
- Min. 3 years of relevant work experience in Customer Relationship Management, preferably in retail/FMCG industry
- With knowledge in campaign management tools (e.g. Siebel/Adobe campaign)
- SQL knowledge is an advantage
- Strong business and marketing acumen
- Proficient in both spoken and written English, Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply