You will join a global Group IT team, leading technology changes across ASW Group. Your role will be focused on our promotion-workflow management systems. You will be leading the adaptation/localization of the Group promotion workflow set of tools across the business-units in Asia. You will define ways to address gaps, either by a process-change or by a system-change. You will be working closely with both business and IT on a Global level.
- Conduct workshops/walkthrough sessions across the Asia BUs.
- Perform business analysis and user requirement studies across different business units
- Recommend modifications and assist in streamlining and engineering of the workflow processes
- Work closely with business units to define the local business needs to deliver the extra value for the new technology deployed
- Liaise with various internal and external users on system improvements and implementation
- Obtain accurate information from business users and communicate business problems and solutions effectively with various stakeholders
- Guide the business-units based on a digital-transformation approach, to minimize local changes to ASW core-workflow
- Some travels across Asia might be required
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science, Technical or IT related disciplines.
- 5 or more years’ experience as a business analyst or a comparable role preferably in a retail/ FMCG environment.
- You are able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- You communicate effectively with the business users and IT staffs and you are a natural team player with interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- You have excellent analytical, planning and presentation skills. You are capable of transforming a business-request to a clearly written user-journey.
- You communicate excellent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin both verbal and in writing.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply