The primary objective of the Senior Business Transformation Manager is to educate, enable and support our Business Units in the adoption of Data Science and Data Visualization solutions in A.S. Watson across 33 markets. This role plays a key field enablement and growth function in A.S.Watson Digital Transformation and Big Data.
The individual shall be a subject matter expert in Retail and have proven skills and abilities, such as; Senior Level Relationship Management, Big Data Understanding, Business Process Expertise, Personnel and Program Development, and Consulting experience to turn insights into actions.
- Participate in Big Data strategic and innovation planning. Execute via digital and business transformation.
- Analyze the business needs of Business Units/Department, integrate the business strategies and recommend appropriate data science and analytics solutions
- Lead in partnership engagement, training, communication, advertising and consulting. Able to manage remote relationship building with multiple markets
- Act as the primary (SME) Subject Matter Expert on Data Science and Analytic solutions. Encourage active usage to turn insights into actions across operation,merchandising and supply chain domain areas
- Promote data-driven culture and Data Science and Analytic solutions to different levels of users from senior management to regular users
- Facilitate stakeholders through discussion and resolve conflicts and disagreement
- Travel required for workshop and meetings
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Business or related subjects
- With wealth of knowledge in data science and analytic solutions. Knowledge of Python and Tableau would be an advantage
- Have proven experience working as a consultant on business transformation in sizable companies with dynamic culture
- Excellent problem solving skills including issue identification, problem structuring, and analysis
- Demonstrate ability to develop solutions to business problems based on facts and data
- Excellent facilitation skills and experience in managing stakeholder requirements and expectations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply