Working in the Group Supply Chain Department, this position is responsible for closely working with business units to create and develop a robust operating infrastructure for maximizing the business growth.
- To work closely with Asia BUs in an expert role on major supply chain projects such as warehouse relocation, 3PL contracts, supply chain tenders, operational best practice, etc.
- To provide professional advice to BUs on warehouse layouts, operational workflow, productivity enhancements and other distribution elements to improve service to stores in a cost effective manner
- To build and support best operational practice required from implementation of eCommerce and multi-channel fulfillment solutions in Asia and analyse the related costs across Asia BUs
- To advise on supply chain and warehouse operations for ensuring full compliance with the Group Retail Operating Standards (ROS)
- To make ad hoc BU visits to review and make recommendations to improve their supply chain operations
- Able to analyse the KPI and provide insights to improve the supply chain process
- Degree holder with min. 8 years of solid exp. in FMCG distribution centre, retail supply chain or retail store operations
- With profound working knowledge of replenishment and warehouse operations.
- With proven record in project management role preferably in a logistics or store operations context. Similar exp. in an IT context may be considered
- Exp. in health, beauty, fresh & frozen products distribution is an advantage
- Must be highly mobile for frequent travel
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply