The position holder of Assistant Buyer will support for product sourcing on summer toys, girl toys, baby accessories, Buyer will support on cosmetic bag and travel accessories as well as price negotiation with suppliers. Communicate with different business units and internal supporting teams to ensure on-time delivery of order for European Market.Key Responsibilities
- Identify and select vendors to supply right items, pricing to maximize Group saving
- Follow-up orders and enquiries including liaison between Business Unit buyers and suppliers, and to ensure on-time shipment delivery for the orders.
- Product development and sourcing for Toys / Travel Accessories items
- Coordinating with both internal and external parties on product uploading, maintaining system data & project management
- Preparing pre-order documentation for client's order confirmation
- Liaising with clients and vendors on artwork
- Higher diploma or above in any disciplines
- Around 3 to 4 years working experience or above
- Worked with sizable buying office or trading is an advantage
- Able to work independently
- Good in English & Mandarin
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply