Working in our Regional Own Brand team, this position is to support the achievement of Own Brand healthcare sales target with maximizing the sourcing effectiveness and speed up of the market penetration.
- To build new and regulatory-loading categories (i.e. OTC, Pharmacy, Eyecare etc.), scheme out strategies to maximize OB healthcare sales, participation and margin
- To manage all development projects end-to-end execution process, from category planning, sourcing to post launch, namely category performance monitoring, product sourcing, tendering, etc.
- To cooperate closely with the Regional and International Buying partners, Regional Own Brand Team including but not limited to transparent project progress update and risk alerts, correct artwork and marking material for product launch, logistics arrangement.
- To support Healthcare category / Product Planning workshop and Innovation workshop etc.
- To work closely with Regulatory Affairs team for the compliance on quality, regulation and registration requirements
- Degree holder in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food & Nutrition or relevant scientific disciplines
- With minimum 8 years of relevant work experience in Healthcare or FMCG industry
- Experience in a regulatory affairs environment (i.e. CE Marketing and FDA Class 1/II/III medical devices, OTC license, Health Supplement Registration) will be an advantage
- Strong writing, editing and analytical skills and have exp. in developing complex submissions with minimal supervision
- Proficient in both spoken and written English, Cantonese
- Proficient in MS Office especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply