The role suits individuals with analytical and inquisitive minds who can take complex issues, pull together data from multiple sources, simplify the issue and break it into its component parts and then present clear and concise recommendations.
The role requires you to work with experts from different areas of the business and therefore you will be a capable networker who is comfortable working with diverse teams and in sharing opinions and be able to engage and influence others.
The role has a mix of routine analysis however project work will be the main focus.
As the business evolves, we expect you to be part of the change, leading the thinking and challenging everything.
- Input into investment plans & business case proposals, highlighting risk and opportunities
- Team up with other departments in preparing Budgets, Forecasts and Strategic Plans for Retail & Distribution.
- Provide constructive challenge to verify assumptions made by the business team to ensure decisions are financially sound
- Provide insightful reviews of business performance with understanding of the business dynamics and key performance measures – make recommendations for consideration by Retail & Distribution team
- Actively involved in the business insight reports
- Project management – ensuring concepts are trailed and benefits are achieved from projects that are introduced
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline
- Knowledge of Retail / Distribution & Supply Chain is an advantage
- Ability to work collaboratively with different stakeholders of the organization
- Work under pressure to deadlines ensuring quality of output from the team
- High level of integrity and view quality and speed as critical elements of their work
- Strong in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must, SAP BI/BO is a plus
- Hands on experience of working with big data, building models and developing visual presentations for the business
- FMCG experience is an advantage
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply