- Support the existing HR applications (Oracle HRMS, Cornerstone, etc.)
- Work closely with users and business units to identify user requirement for implementation of HR systems.
- Address prioritization of requirement and facilitate business decisions with BU.
- Help design and configure HRMS solutions to support the development of the digital employee experience strategy.
- Act as contact point for liaising with vendors, service providers, IT and BUs representatives as required.
- Prepare training plans to help end-users develop the knowledge and ability required to be successful.
- Implement feedback mechanisms that will help sustain customer long term adoption.
- Communicate effectively and collaborate as part of a team of professionals.
- Manage vendors and services providers for solution planning, project deliverables and support activities.
- Anticipate changes in processes, impact on teams and identify tasks to support adoption.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline, e.g. Human Resources Management, Information Technology, etc.
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience, including Human Resources technology experience (working with HR solution design and implementation).
- Experience working with HRMS (e.g. Oracle HRMS, SAP, Workday, Cornerstone, etc.), and work on the design, maintenance and / or release management of Human Resources technology.
- Broad knowledge of HR business processes (e.g. leave management, payroll management, performance management,
- Learning & development management, recruitment & on-boarding management)
- Excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good team player and self-starter to work with minimum supervision.
- Good problem solving, systematic work approach and communication skills in both Chinese and English are required.
- Familiar with General Data Protection Regulation, Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and China’s Cyber Security Law is a plus
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply