This position will work in our Health & Beauty Asia and Eastern Europe team to support on brand sourcing, facilitation and launching in speed to markets with close collaborations with Asia and Europe Business Units, importers/distributors, suppliers and other internal function teams.
- Support the sourcing process including but not limited to price analysis/negotiation, product evaluation, management of product registration with QA, vendor profile creation, product uploading, sample arrangement, etc.;
- Prepare regular new brand proposal to Business Units;
- Monitor sales performance and work with vendor, business unit and supply chain order planning to ensure on-time shipment delivery to maximize sales opportunities;
- Prepare sales report, market trend report, social listening and members sales dashboard for focus and new categories
- Degree holder with minimum 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in FMCG/beauty sector
- Good business acumen, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in both spoken and written English, Cantonese
- With knowledge of supplier management and good understanding of regulatory & order planning relating to beauty is an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply