This role is responsible for translating business inputs and utilizing best practice design techniques to deliver data visualizations and reporting.
- Analyze business requirements (e.g., functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with business stakeholders, analyzing the information and prioritizing the requirements to gain understanding of the business needs.
- Create and build data visualizations and reports based on underlying data models to support business requirements - gain understanding of how the business truly operates and leverages information to drive insights through information.
- Develop logical data models based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components
- Develop testing, implementation, data conversion or application support strategies in conjunction with technical, architecture, and data teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or, Business Administration with a concentration in Information Systems.
- Proven work experience in building data visualizations and end user reporting utilizing tools specially with Tableau.
- Experience creating and refining conceptual alternatives, technology design and blueprint to address business needs.
- Experience planning and executing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and training with business users.
- Knowledge in using requirement management tools.
in Agile/DevOps project methodology.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply