- Founded in 1903
- Joined A.S. Watson Group in 1981
- Hong Kong's first ReBorn Bottle made from 100% recycled PET launched in 2015
Watsons Water started to produce pure distilled water in Hong Kong in 1903 and continues to improve our products and systems, so that we can continue to supply our valued customers with the healthiest and purest drinking water.
Watsons Water is one of the largest manufacturers of pure distilled water in the world with production plants located in Hong Kong, Beijing and Guangzhou.
Watsons Water continues its belief in environmental conservation, and has been reducing the weight of its plastic bottles over the years. Starting from 2015, Watsons Water takes on a revolutionary approach to transform its plastic bottles - a transparent bottle body made of 100% recycled PET material. This means that used PET bottles are turned into 100% PET Watsons Water ReBorn Bottles without consuming natural resources - this does not only reduce the use and wastage of plastic, but also helps cut carbon emissions.
Watsons Water also presents a “Plastic Bottle 3-Step Recycling Method” to educate the public about the correct recycling procedure, which will help to take Hong Kong towards a greener path.
Recent awards include:
- Awarded 15 Years Plus Caring Company from the Hong Kong Council of Social Services
- Green Office Label Awards by World Green Organisation
- Better World Company Label by United Nations Millennium Development Goals
To find out more about Watsons Water: